I'm going to be a daddy!

Bad Bowtie

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheers: Congrats to both of you.

Well, i got three baby momma's... My boy and girl are year apart and my youngest daughter was born after i married my ex-wife... I just found out about my oldest girl. i was a pimp when i was in high school...

I don't feel so lonely now, I thought I was the only one with a story like that! :lol:

Mr. P. :)

congrats. Kids are great. My only child turned 1 yr. July 16. she's so cute. I filmed the wife giving her a bath in the sink today and she was splashing water every where. I'm glad I waited to have kids till I hit 30.

Yup, especially when you party naked; I think that sums up this thread perfectly!!! :jester:

Mr. P= Mr. Pimp

I had my fun in high school and college but damn, I dont know what I would do if I had 3 kids, even now at 26. hell I may have a few floatin around I dont know about but thats neither here nor there at this time :jester:

I hear ya "Bill04ss", I wanted kids during my 1st marriage as well. I trust in god, and this is the way he wanted it 2 be. My ex-wife went crazy, so having a child during the divorce would have been for the child I'm sure....

Thanks again guys!! :thumbs: