6 disk in dash + flip out underneith ?

i want to keep my 6 disk for the stering controles and also mount my flip out underneith it and run a full system IE subs and amp from both i was told there would be major distortion is it tre can i do it,,,, please help.. also i need a box that would fit 2 12s if any one is selleng one or knows who sells them drop me a line tnx

post-12443-1185944790_thumb.jpg

Edited by saintsss (see edit history)

i want to keep my 6 disk for the stering controles and also mount my flip out underneith it and run a full system IE subs and amp from both i was told there would be major distortion is it tre can i do it,,,, please help.. also i need a box that would fit 2 12s if any one is selleng one or knows who sells them drop me a line tnx

why??? if you only reason to keep the indash is for steering wheel controls then look into the aftermarket interfaces that allow you too keep them. if you are keepin cause of the 6 disk part, then look at the Pioneer 6800 double din unit, 6 disk indash WITH steering wheel control jacks in the back...... good luck!

Oh anything can be done... have you seen the things on this forum?

You'd have to cut out the dash (because there is no stock space for anything there), move whatever supports or wires were back there, mount the unit, and wire in a bunch of splitters and BS into the system... You'd have to run your speaker wiring all the way down to the output side of the bose amp so you didn't mess with the system. Then the speakers would sound like junk because they already are and you just don't know it... IMO you're MUCH better off replacing the whole stock setup, if you want a monitor go double-din screen (direct fit, plus can keep everything looking sharp), and tear out that bose amp and all those speakers... stuff some nice components in there... and so on...