1989 Honda Accord excellent condition

sprayed99

89 Honda Accord LX

I purchased this car for my daily driver.This car has just been recently serviced. all belts have been changed. Timing belt and water pump have been done. The exterior has some signs of wear ie. small dents/light scratches. Keep in mind that it is 18 years old and its the nicest 80's/90's accord on here. The interior is in excellent condition. absolutely no rips or tears. All panels are there and not cracked. I installed a new kenwood cd deck with detachable face. Tires are also in great condition. I have over 2400.00 in this car with parts cost and I didn't pay labor (Father has been a certified master auto technician for over 30 years)

COLD AC

Power windows

Power locks

rear window defroster

cruise control

automatic trans

4 cly. SOHC

29city/33Hwy

I drove it around today over 60 miles and the needle didn't budge and it only had 5.00 in gas in it.

Please Call 214-853-0490 serious inquiries only please and I'm negotiable on the price. I'm not a dealer. I purchased this car as a Daily Driver and because of unfortunate events in my life I'm pressed to sell it. 1800.00 OBO make me an offer im flexible.

DSCN0966.jpg

DSCN0964.jpg