Im a sucker !

Chevcup47

well ive gone and done it again. just the other day i told my 6 year old grandaughter she couldnt have a cat. and that was the end of it. untill today at work about lunch time guess what showed up ? oh yea a kitten and me being the softy i am found it a place in our lab (inside in the A/C ) while i worked anouther 5 hours in the 100 plus degree where house. brought it home and gave it to her. it looks to be about 6-8 weeks old and playfull as heck she loves it i kinda did untill the trip to the pet store ( in wich the kitten also had to go ) after 75 dollars i finally got to go home. this just adds to the 4 doogs, 2 ferrits,and 2 fish tanks we already have. daughter has the cam right now ill try to get some pictures of them all friday evening when she brings it back. :banghead:

Similar thing happend with me and my kids this summer. On my father's property they've got a population of about 25 half-feral barn cats, and my dad's wife has been threatening me the last two years to dump a couple kittens on me. Well of course the kids go over to the ranch this summer and are sent home with two tiny kittens... :banghead:

Mr. P.