Items F/S

smoke03

Ok i have a few items for sale:

PS2 and controller, games (ATV Offroad fury, GTA San Andreas, Gran Turismo 4, A-Spec,) 16 MB memory card-$150.00 shipped

ICD BKO paintball gun- red Psycho Ballistics bullet drop w/ on/off, 18 bps+, electronic marker. (gun worked last time i played with it, approx 6 months ago) $125.00 shipped

Viewloader evolution 3 hopper w/ Z-board- NIB, never used, 23BPS Feedrate 80.00 shipped

post-11006-1186174535_thumb.jpg

post-11006-1186174543_thumb.jpg

ok, how can I mount the paintball fun behind my grille to shoot people that piss me off in traffic???

yeah im pretty sure thats illegal...ILL HELP YA DO IT...we can figure something out...A little Afro Engineering and you can do anything!

WTF is this? LOL I guess if I have to ask I dont need it but curiosuty is killing me.

LOL, its an electronic hopper to go with the gun im trying to sell...you dont play much paintball do ya?

I dont know anyone who plays and I wouldnt know where to start but I have thought it would be fun.

dude its a blast. talk about an adrenaline rush when you got paintballs whizzin by your head at 300 FPS

o you only get a little welt for like a week. i wish i had extra cash like i told him b4 thats such a great deal on a marker like that. i want to get back into paintball but in my eyes the truck comes first. i had so much fun doing tourneys and just shooting people .lol,good luck on the sale.

o you only get a little welt for like a week. i wish i had extra cash like i told him b4 thats such a great deal on a marker like that. i want to get back into paintball but in my eyes the truck comes first. i had so much fun doing tourneys and just shooting people .lol,good luck on the sale.

yeah im just trying to get rid of it. Ive got a bruise still from about 6 weeks ago...dont hurt no more its just there lol