Selling Custom Sub Enclosure for Silverado SS

punkt71

Here is a custom sub enclosure that was in my 04 Silverado SS... looks great in a Victory Red truck. Is loaded with 2-10" Kicker CompVX subs that are 1200max/600w RMS subs each.. they are the round versions of the L7 square subs, so they hit HARD. With my amp on the low-med. setting, they would hit so hard the roof would sound like it was caving in... so I had to run them very low.

I am also selling a JBL 1200.1 amp, that puts out 1200w RMS so it was a perfect match for both of these subs, since they can take a 1200w RMS load @ 1ohm.. which was how I was running the JBL amp.

Asking $300 for the sub enclosure and subs... which is a deal because these subs go for about $150 each.... so your pretty much getting the box for free!

Only looking for local buyers in the Orange County, CA area or whoever is willing to drive to pick it up.

Also, the JBL 1200.1 amp I am looking for $140 for it.

$400 for the whole package if you buy them together... and NO I will not sell the subs separetely...

thanks!

SUB_1.jpg

SUB_2.jpg

SUB_3.jpg

JBL1200.jpg

if you do decide later down the road to sell the box only, let me know. otherwise, free bump for you.

I would probably sell the box only, but packing and shipping would be a major PITA... not to mention the subs are the perfect match for the airspace that this box has... they sound awesome in there.. I dont know of too many subs that can sound as good as these for the price and size of them.

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)

I would probably sell the box only, but packing and shipping would be a major PITA... not to mention the subs are the perfect match for the airspace that this box has... they sound awesome in there.. I dont know of too many subs that can sound as good as these for the price and size of them.

this is true, ....just forget it.

• 3 weeks later...
Box is still for sale...

Someone make me an offer on it and come get it out of my garage... the subs are worth at least $200 for both so send me an offer and pick it up !

Hi--does the box fit under the seats? I am very interested, and in the Alhambra area (not too far from OC). Thanks!