Tonneau Covers

OK im getting ready to buy a tonneau cover and i was wondering when i order it...should i order it for a short bed pickup? what kinda of soft toneaus do you guys have? what do you recomend? Any pics? Also i have a spray in bedliner so it has to be able to fit with an over the rail bedliner...

I have a truxedo lo pro qt and love it. people who know me and my truck dont even notice it until i point it out and it looks good and handles all weather really well. I got it through a local shop and I paid just over 400 bucks and me and my dad installed it in about 15 minutes. I dont have any current pics for you but I will try to take some.

I have the Extang full tint and love it. You can take it off in like 3 seconds by yourself. Here are some pics.

I have the normal Extang cover. Similar to above just don't open like a lid. You have to roll it up which isn't too bad for like $200.

i have an Agri-cover Lorado (same as their ACCESS cover but more low-pro). the supports roll up with the vinyl and it latches inside the tailgate. very easy to use.

and me being me, i would NEVER think of an over the rail spray liner.

i have an Agri-cover Lorado (same as their ACCESS cover but more low-pro). the supports roll up with the vinyl and it latches inside the tailgate. very easy to use.

and me being me, i would NEVER think of an over the rail spray liner.

...i wouldnt either...but it was on the truck that way when i bought it...

I just got the Extang Trifecta. It'a three way folding deal. No holes, two clamps with wingnuts to hold it near the front of the bed (6.5' bed). It's got two sping loaded clamps near the tailgate. The unit folds at three joints and has a strap to tie it off in when folded. It wasn't cheap, but I like it. It seems to keep the water out too. Best of all, there's no snaps to break or vinyl to wrestle with. If I want to take it off, fold it in thirds, two wingnuts and it's gone.

• 4 weeks later...
OK im getting ready to buy a tonneau cover and i was wondering when i order it...should i order it for a short bed pickup? what kinda of soft toneaus do you guys have? what do you recomend? Any pics? Also i have a spray in bedliner so it has to be able to fit with an over the rail bedliner...

If its spray-on you shouldn't have any problem with a clamp cover. I sell a lot of different covers and it all comes down to how you want your truck to look, what you use it for, and how much you want to spend. My favorites are the Vanish from Access for the lo-pro look, and the TopDawg 1 or 2 piese fiberglass for the high-end total custom look. If you haven't found one yet, give me a call.

I just found out we have a special running on the Truxedo line of tonneau covers, call for details