Greek SSS clone

BlackSS04

they may have posted it on a greek website, but www.socalcustoms.com is the site that did the original spread... the truck is local (usa)... but it isnt a real ss...

i wonder how the body flex is since they molded the bed with the cab...

too bad anything that is magazine worthy had to be laying frame which imo is completely unfunctional... i have friends with bagged trucks and MOST of them have blow tons of bags...

from what i hear it isnt a pretty site when a bag blows on the freeway... (wow, replace just one syllable in that sentence and it takes on a whole new meaning... hahahaha)

now, a 54 chevy bagged, chopped and sectioned, that's a different story.

they may have posted it on a greek website, but www.socalcustoms.com is the site that did the original spread... the truck is local (usa)... but it isnt a real ss...

too bad anything that is magazine worthy had to be laying frame which imo is completely unfunctional... i have friends with bagged trucks and MOST of them have blow tons of bags...

from what i hear it isnt a pretty site when a bag blows on the freeway... (wow, replace just one syllable in that sentence and it takes on a whole new meaning... hahahaha)

haha you beat me to it Dave, i was gonna say all the exact same things you did. the truck was actually featured in Sport Truck or Street Trucks magazine (i cant remember which one) in like 04 or something and was black w/ green flames, the guy completely re-did everything and was re-featured in the same mag, like a year ago. its a bitchin truck to see in person. craftsmanship is insane.

:withstupid: ... thats wat say Dave.... my buddies dad has a 52 on bags, two tone brandy wine paint and deep red leather interior... very nice

-Rob