Lighted License Plate Bolts

I've got my BSER Rollpan and I'm getting it on within the next month so I need to get these lighted bolts for it and I've searched and came across some threads suggesting the bolts are bigger then regular bolts that you would use? and also to wire the bulb up to a connector? In the lighted bolts are there bulbs seperate and removable or are they put together so if they blow out I would have to replace it completly and by wiring them up to a connector I'm assuming you guys are talking about a 194 connector or something? I'm confused can someone shed some light on this for me please.

• 8 months later...
I've got my BSER Rollpan and I'm getting it on within the next month so I need to get these lighted bolts for it and I've searched and came across some threads suggesting the bolts are bigger then regular bolts that you would use? and also to wire the bulb up to a connector? In the lighted bolts are there bulbs seperate and removable or are they put together so if they blow out I would have to replace it completly and by wiring them up to a connector I'm assuming you guys are talking about a 194 connector or something? I'm confused can someone shed some light on this for me please.

sent pm