Whats up

Checking in a little late, but better late than never (just dont use that excuse at a J.O.B)

Hey whats up everyone, im from Cali, Im 19, no wait damm Im 20 know im gettin old and Im in the works for another truck since mine accidently caught on fire after only 5 miles of driving home from the dealership (I had it towed to the dealership for service). I only found alittle over $4500 worth of receipts of parts and service for the truck that i had done, and I got zero back from insurance. Talk about luck. Anyways Im in the market for a GM truck know, I really considering a 03-04 Harley F-150 mainy cause of the nice interior and space. I was just trying to look out for my friends sake (so I thougt comfort), but fu@k it I want something Im going to enjoy I really liked my SST cause it caught alot of eyes and was kinda rare and LOUD and scary it would set off your alarm anydaybiggrin.gif(so that tells you I like different and unique). So I thought about saving myself some headaches and not buying a ford, I was considering a SS silverado and adding a blower, but then I read up more on the TBSS, and thought if I want to go fast I might as well gat a RCSB and do a swap, kind of debating the cost for a build plus truck VS ET's and driveability. Im going to be doing some reading and reserch here and help out some people if I can with what little I know.__________________

Im in the works for another truck since mine accidently caught on fire after only 5 miles of driving home from the dealership (I had it towed to the dealership for service).

:eek:

I really considering a 03-04 Harley F-150...........

:puke:

Sorry about your SS/T, you can't go wrong looking for an SSS :chevy:

welcome to the site :cheers: