HAVOC truck show

Just going to let everybody know that Saturday and Sunday, August 11 and 12 are the dates the havoc truck show is going to be held at beech bend park. I thought this would be a great oppurtunity for some of us to get together. Im not sure what the price of admission is going to be.

Anyone planning a trip to KY this weekend?

Just going to let everybody know that Saturday and Sunday, August 11 and 12 are the dates the havoc truck show is going to be held at beech bend park. I thought this would be a great oppurtunity for some of us to get together. Im not sure what the price of admission is going to be.

Anyone planning a trip to KY this weekend?

hey,smoke

pretty certain i'll be there on Sunday. hope some of the other members on site near to BowlingGreen Ky. can make the trip also. i have been to this event before when it was held in Louisville and they had good turnouts by the participents in the show.

hey,smoke

pretty certain i'll be there on Sunday. hope some of the other members on site near to BowlingGreen Ky. can make the trip also. i have been to this event before when it was held in Louisville and they had good turnouts by the participents in the show.

It would be nice if this was in L-ville. That would be 1 hour closer. I doubt I make it. I've got too much stuff to work on this weekend.

It would be nice if this was in L-ville. That would be 1 hour closer. I doubt I make it. I've got too much stuff to work on this weekend.

aww come on man...you know you wanna come hang w/ us
:cheers:

theres gonna be a pinup girl contest....

aww come on man...you know you wanna come hang w/ us
:cheers:

theres gonna be a pinup girl contest....

Too busy this week. I'll be down for the September GTG whenever that gets setup. I think we had last years GTG around October. Got to love the cool weather when running at the track. With temps in the high 90's I doubt I hit any tracks for awhile.

Too busy this week. I'll be down for the September GTG whenever that gets setup. I think we had last years GTG around October. Got to love the cool weather when running at the track. With temps in the high 90's I doubt I hit any tracks for awhile.

yeah its about 100 degrees down here today