Drove a Z06

jballer323

haha alright guys come on, keep em comin. honestly though, i dont know how many people have driven both or either for that matter, but the thing about the viper is that its not an easy car to drive. you will NEVER see a woman driving a viper. the clutch on that car is so hard, the shifter is hard, there are virtually no creature comforts, its just pure brute power. its a man's car, the only real modern day muscle car. i dunno, in my opinion theres just something to be said about a car like that. not everyone can drive one, and its purely about the drive and the power, nothing else.

... i mean if you little girls wanna stick to driving your corvettes thats fine *cough*kelleyperformance*cough* :jester:

Damn, it even sounds like you turning into a "dodge boy" :jester:

haha alright guys come on, keep em comin. honestly though, i dont know how many people have driven both or either for that matter, but the thing about the viper is that its not an easy car to drive. you will NEVER see a woman driving a viper. the clutch on that car is so hard, the shifter is hard, there are virtually no creature comforts, its just pure brute power. its a man's car, the only real modern day muscle car. i dunno, in my opinion theres just something to be said about a car like that. not everyone can drive one, and its purely about the drive and the power, nothing else.

... i mean if you little girls wanna stick to driving your corvettes thats fine *cough*kelleyperformance*cough* :jester:

UHH...Actually, my friends mom has a 2005 srt-10 convertible...

you sadden me.... you sound just like all the uneducated dodge drivers lol :crackup: because its harder to drive (not exactly engineered as well....) its more of a mans car and more american muscle?? horsepower and driveability arent what make up a cars masculinity- its the timeslips. and in the past few years, dodge hasnt been able to produce those

you sadden me.... you sound just like all the uneducated dodge drivers lol :crackup: because its harder to drive (not exactly engineered as well....) its more of a mans car and more american muscle?? horsepower and driveability arent what make up a cars masculinity- its the timeslips. and in the past few years, dodge hasnt been able to produce those

:withstupid:

Ive seen some pretty fast cars that where easy to drive... automatic for example.

Oh and my friends civic has a stage 3 clutch and its really hard to drive, yet it only breaks 14s :[

Edited by Z4pp (see edit history)

:withstupid:

Ive seen some pretty fast cars that where easy to drive... automatic for example.

Oh and my friends civic has a stage 3 clutch and its really hard to drive, yet it only breaks 14s :[

i drove a ssr today that will :driving: set you back in the seat in a fast way