GTG if anyone is interested

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey since every one wanted something to do saturday i wanted to let yall know that the 1st of september is the bass pro shop car show in grapevine so we should go to that and i have a pretty cool place to take some pics here by my house so let me know

Yep. It's that time again. The guys and I over @ NTT want another GTG. Same as the last one that happened in May.

Aug. 31st

Meet N Greet

Hooters - Denton. 6:30pm-8:30pm

Lineup for photos

7:15pm-7:45pm

Track Time

9:00pm-12:00am

Sept. 1st

As of right now... NOTHING has been finalized for the following Saturday. However, we were thinking about a mini-cruise & photoshoot... and then maybe trying to find a car show for everyone to enter in / hang out. I dunno.. we're still trying to decide on that.

Cruise/Photo-Ops during late morning & early afternoon. Destinations to be decided later.

Bass Pro Shop Car Show - Grapevine

4:30pm-9:00pm

Hope to see a few of ya out there!

Yep. It's that time again. The guys and I over @ NTT want another GTG. Same as the last one that happened in May.

Aug. 31st

Meet N Greet

Hooters - Denton. 6:30pm-8:30pm

Lineup for photos

7:15pm-7:45pm

Track Time

9:00pm-12:00am

Sept. 1st

As of right now... NOTHING has been finalized for the following Saturday. However, we were thinking about a mini-cruise & photoshoot... and then maybe trying to find a car show for everyone to enter in / hang out. I dunno.. we're still trying to decide on that.

Cruise/Photo-Ops during late morning & early afternoon. Destinations to be decided later.

Bass Pro Shop Car Show - Grapevine

4:30pm-9:00pm

Hope to see a few of ya out there!

hey guys u know what i was thinkin bout bringin a lady friend that weekend but she wants to go to six flags and stuff but i want to go to the car show so im goin to tell her thats it cancelled soooo u can expect me at the car show lol is that mean cus u know what they say SSS BROS before HOES LOL

hey since every one wanted something to do saturday i wanted to let yall know that the 1st of september is the bass pro shop car show in grapevine so we should go to that and i have a pretty cool place to take some pics here by my house so let me know

hey pimp that will be bad ass to do that and hey what time will the car show be

naw victor i dont think sooo but if not lets just get a room just dont try ne thing funny lol :shakehead:

be careful what you ask for.......lol :jester:

hey pimp that will be bad ass to do that and hey what time will the car show be

Its from 4:30 to 9 :thumbs: