GTG if anyone is interested

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/slap Jon.......

"Cruise/Photo-Ops during late morning & early afternoon. Destinations to be decided later. "

We'll be out in Denton most of the day cruising around & taking pictures... then from there we'll go to the show.

And Bman... what part of Texas you in? Redline's close to where i live.......

O_O... judging by early reactions... seems like this GTG could be larger than the May 18th GTG!

Here's who's attending so far..(as of 8-22-07)

-brobradh77

-morgue41

-sprayed99

-TrboSS

-victorredss

-pimpss (track only probably)

-silveradokidd_4518

-05chevyguy

-sickboy

-sswrecker

-freemaSSon

-fallen.one05 (me)

Possibles

-DominionsCowboy

-DominionTx

-CoolBlueSS

-Red03SillSS

-BmanSS

-jeffswhitess

-SScarTuning

If you're name isn't on the list.. then we haven't heard a yay or a nay or maybe from ya.. ;)

probably someplace romantic..lol J/K show up friday at Hooter between 6:30 and 7 and I atleast should be there by then.

awwwww i know huh lol but cool yea im goin to have to take off of work early that day but its all good maybe a couple of hours so i can wash the beast

Yep. It's that time again. The guys and I over @ NTT want another GTG. Same as the last one that happened in May.

Aug. 31st

Meet N Greet

Hooters - Denton. 6:30pm-8:30pm

Lineup for photos

7:15pm-7:45pm

Track Time

9:00pm-12:00am

Sept. 1st

As of right now... NOTHING has been finalized for the following Saturday. However, we were thinking about a mini-cruise & photoshoot... and then maybe trying to find a car show for everyone to enter in / hang out. I dunno.. we're still trying to decide on that.

Cruise/Photo-Ops during late morning & early afternoon. Destinations to be decided later.

Bass Pro Shop Car Show - Grapevine

4:30pm-9:00pm

Hope to see a few of ya out there!

GUYS... i can get a photographer for us... if you want.. it would be around $10 per truck..

Yep. It's that time again. The guys and I over @ NTT want another GTG. Same as the last one that happened in May.

Aug. 31st

Meet N Greet

Hooters - Denton. 6:30pm-8:30pm

Lineup for photos

7:15pm-7:45pm

Track Time

9:00pm-12:00am

Sept. 1st

As of right now... NOTHING has been finalized for the following Saturday. However, we were thinking about a mini-cruise & photoshoot... and then maybe trying to find a car show for everyone to enter in / hang out. I dunno.. we're still trying to decide on that.

Cruise/Photo-Ops during late morning & early afternoon. Destinations to be decided later.

Bass Pro Shop Car Show - Grapevine

4:30pm-9:00pm

Hope to see a few of ya out there!

GUYS... i can get a photographer for us... if you want.. it would be around $10 per truck..

oh im down for that shes not camera shy and u know what ill even let him take a pic under her skirt if u know what i mean ;) cus u know sharin is carin