Funny Story...

smoke03

Ok,so i have a friend who is new to car audio, but he is the type of guy who THINKS he knows everything. He bought a system off of me (walmart system) and I installed it for him. He called me yesterday and told me he had bought a new system. "man I got this new system that will JAR YOUR BRAINS" he tells me. Well he gets to my house and tells me what he bought. 2 MA AUDIO subs and a 900 watt rockford fosgate amp. (used of coarse) but then he tells me that he only gave 200 dollars for it. (he still owes me money from the one he bought from me :mad: ). Dang this was a good deal. He turns it on and its sloppy, real sloppy. He told me he had them in a ported box. I go back and pop his truck and staring back at me are 2 big "M's" in the center of his woofers...not "m.a.'s" but "M's" I looked at him, and told him that those were memphis audio's and not MA Audio subs ..boy did he feel like a :yellow_loser:

Its always fun to prove somebody wrong when they think they everything about everything

(not dissing any mephis fans w/ the "sloppy" remarks)

ok so maybe you needed to be there for it to be funny

Ahahah, Memphis Audio subs FTL!

I've seen a lot of people get the two brands confused just because of the "MA".

Some dude almost suckered my cousin into buying some Memphis subs, he told him that the subs were really good and loud, and my cousin was actually all over them without doing any research first. Anyway, a few days later I checked them out, and told him about them, and he decided to stick with his Sony's.