Wanted SSS in SoCal (oceanside)

sphinct0802

I will be in the market very soon for a SSS. I have wanted one of these trucks since they came out and i finally got the cash to pick one up. I was looking to get one with relatively low miles, AWD, and color doesnt really matter, but i am partial to the red and black. I am very meticulous about my vehicles so the condition needs to be excellent and no less. I dont get back to the states for another 1.5 months but hopefully something will be available. Thanks. S/F :cheers: .

you need to pm punkt71...he has one of the cleanest nicest red ss's on here and he is selling and he's in socal and the price is really fair. ill see if i can find the link.

Riviera-- thanks for the referral to my truck man! I appreciate it.... right now the truck is just sitting and not being driven really, and I havent gotten much response for it.

I will probably be putting it up for consignment at one of my customers car dealerships in Montclair.. he offers financing, so it will be sold for the KBB Retail price of $26,995.

Sphint-- give me a call as soon as you get home... theres still a good chance it wont be sold!!