Any of you Cali people going to ROCK THE BELLS?

fox_forma

Just seeing if any of you locals are going to the Rock the Bells concert at the Hyundai Pavilion in Glen Helen? Me and 3 of my buddies are heading to Cali tomorrow from AZ and will be at the concert. Most likely going out Friday night around the area so seeing if anyone is around.

Heres the link if anyone is interested.....

http://www.rockthebells.net/

Wish I could go with Immortal Technique, Eligh & Grouch, Murs, Living Legends, Sage, Nas, and Rage playing...Heck I didnt even know they were playing this Saturday at Glen Helen, then again standing in 107+ heat isnt going to float my boat...Im about 1.5-2 hours away with traffic from there

Have fun man...any favorite artists youre looking forward to see

the line up is just nutz but mostly Wu tang and rage, although there are many others that should be great

Fox Forma, you have to download some immortal technique and Living Legends...specifically "Living Legends - Angels With Dirty Faces" and "Living Legends - Night Prowler"...also "Immortal Technique - Dance with the Devil" and a few others I cant think of...Have fun man and make it worth while...Hopefully you bring plenty of water...Wu Tang and Rage are both classics and will put on a dynamite of a show...Bring your camera, we expect pictures that are NSFW

My buddy and I are thinking about going Sunday to Coors Ampitheatre in San Diego...Closer and cooler...

The show turned out to be pretty damn crazy but they had things all screwed up just trying to get into the pavilion. It took like 2hrs just to get in the place and the line wasn't even that long when we got in it. Good think we had a carrying case of beer with us for the wait but damn. Then they ran out of water there so now people were getting life flighted out of there. Just pure stupidity but I had a great time myself as least.

Also got to meet up with the infamous Chase himself, we all headed out for some food and drinks and then to see him tear ass onto the highway in the maro SS not to be seen again. All in all it was a great time, we even took the extra detour west Sunday after we woke up to hit up Venice and Santa Monica beach for half the day before the ride home which was a good 5.5hrs.

I am beat ass tire, and sunburn to hell but it was worth it!!!!

• 10 months later...

bringing this back up to the top. Rock the Bells is a little over a month away, anyone going this year or what. Will be out there again so if anyone is going let me know. Its a pretty dope line-up but only a few members from Wu will be there but I think some of the other headliners will be tearing it up just as well.