Super Mario theme song played on acoustic guitar

SS_bnoon_SS

Damn not only did he get the sound of the music dead on, but he even can play the sound of gettings the coins and getting shrunk down when hes hit by somethin.. damn I am going to find the tabs for that and learn it... maybe I will post a video of it in about 2 years when I finally learn to play it

Damn not only did he get the sound of the music dead on, but he even can play the sound of gettings the coins and getting shrunk down when hes hit by somethin.. damn I am going to find the tabs for that and learn it... maybe I will post a video of it in about 2 years when I finally learn to play it

http://www.themushroomkingdom.net/tabs.shtml Super Mario related tablature at The Mushroom Kingdom. I downloaded a few of these today... they go in my tablature file along with Van Halen, Steve Vai, SRV, labled "some day" because they're HARD to play.

Cool. Now I want to see him do Pac-Man for the true old school guys... :thumbs:

I can't find Pacman... how about Pong? I can play the sounds to that one... blip... blip... blip... blip... :crackup:

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)