This was too much fun

detjoe

My friend had his batchlor party. It started at the range shooting. I cant say where or what brach of government but we got to shoot some awsome weapons. Enjoy. We were shooting 2 MP5's at the same time, one supressed one not so in a few of the clips you hear one shooting in the background, you have to listen for it! it was louder hitting the steels than actually firing! I get speechless thinking about how much fun it was. And for those who dont know, your average joe does not get full auto versions of these guns or the sweet ass supressor.

I guess this could be a cool place to talk about shooting and such. We did not even take the camera out when we were using the pistols. The rifles were one ar15 and a military version.

The other guy is my brother, we shot the mp5 against each other. We had to hit 4 targets on a tree and then take down a guy...I won, you can see me take the guy down w/ burst!!

I'll post a copy w/o the hip hop theme:)

mp5 are fun , ive shot a fully auto one before it empried the clip in like 2 seconds. imo if you cant have fully auto ar's are also alot of fun. to bad we cant own any cool stuff like that here in ca.

Looks like a good time. I'll bet you had a blast. NOT a top secret location though. Never been there, but I know where it is. It's.......nah, I won't tell. :D Who do you know, Joe? Not many people are allowed in there. You must have friends in the PD.

Looks like a good time. I'll bet you had a blast. NOT a top secret location though. Never been there, but I know where it is. It's.......nah, I won't tell. :D Who do you know, Joe? Not many people are allowed in there. You must have friends in the PD.

I have been there... behind the 3rd target from the left is where Jimmy Hoffa is buried, also fragments of Noah's Arc have been reported to be scattered throughout the location as well.