03 Silverado SS f/s

fasthondacr250

I have a black 03 Silverado SS for sale or trade. It has every option except for moonroof. The odometer reads 32,XXX It is in very good condition and is all stock. I have used mobil 1 synthetic oil since new. Will sell for 22000 obo. I am located in Erie PA, a short distance from Pittsburgh. Cleveland, or Buffalo. May help deliver. You can e-mail me a [email protected] or call 814-460-0483 I can email pics if interested

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought the truck from a Lincoln / ford dealer in Bowling Green Ohio with 12,000 miles on it.

Someone traded it in for a Lincoln navigator Since I have bought it, I have always used Mobil 1 synthetic oil and I put in a amsoil air filter.

The truck also has a viper 579 remote start / alarm.

I changed the rear brakes b/c the inspection mechanic said they needed done, when I tore it all apart they looked to be about 40% and should have passed with no problems. Never going to that guy again, but any way since I had it all apart I put on the best brakes / rotors for $380.00

The tires are original and would need replaced if driving in the winter this year. They are about 60%.

The exterior of the truck is really nice with only very minor scratches in the bed floor from hauling golf clubs and portable deer stands.

The interior of the truck is excellent. I have always used leather conditioner, floor mats and am a neatness fanatic. The interior has every option besides the moonroof. Dual zone digital climate controls, heated power seats, onstar, heated power mirrors, bose sound system with 6 disc indash cd changer, steering wheel controls ect.

Edited by fasthondacr250 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...