I'm excited

brobradh77

I was told because of one class I wasnt going to be able to graduate until May 09 but I took a summer class and sat down with the dept. head and got him to review the one pre-requisite that was keeping me from walking the stage with my friends this MAY. After reviewing it he came to the conclusion that should not be a pre-requisite so I can walk the stage this MAY with my eng. buddies and the first class from our school. I'll be strapped 17 hrs. both semesters but IMO it will be worth it and it helps me financially a ton. Frees up more truck money...lol :driving:

damn i hate engineers. they design hvac equip for someone who has little hands, and is a contortiontist

have absolutely no idea when it comes to serviceability.

but congrats brad. maybe you can change the trend.

damn i hate engineers. they design hvac equip for someone who has little hands, and is a contortiontist

have absolutely no idea when it comes to serviceability.

but congrats brad. maybe you can change the trend.

believe me I have worked in the field and cussed a few engineers in my day..I'll be as conscious to the enviroment as I can and remember people have to service these machines.