A couple of pics...

BlkSSnCpt

the ford guy is one of my friends and employees... he is also a bodyguard... same guy who painted my truck painted his after mine...

that ford is almost as loud as chase's sss... sounds wicked but the biggest problem is traction... he spins with me in the truck through gears 1-2 and chirps into thirds and the wheels register 90+mph but we are going maybe 40 actual mph!

anyways, he is a great guy even if he drives a ford...

i wouldnt say that, at the time yes but not for long.

:withstupid: plus i think julien (spoolin) would give him a run for his money

ford guys are usually very easy to get along with as long as you as dont out run them :jester:

yea cause most of them are slightly retarded haha

nice pictures man, we gotta do it again soon

:withstupid: plus i think julien (spoolin) would give him a run for his money

yea cause most of them are slightly retarded haha

nice pictures man, we gotta do it again soon

Yeah for sure man cant wait for the one in September...

-Rob

lol......yeah right you couldnt beat an SS with a stick if you wanted too :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

:withstupid: ..... Im damn near stock and probably the slowest guy that was out there that day and i guarentee i cant run with me let alone any of the other guys on here. that is why ford jackasses dont get any respect... :crackup: ur a F'ing JOKE....

No numbers yet but hoping for high 700's low 800's to the wheels. Time will tell though.

high 7's low 8's.... Dammit Julien why dont u leave a little power for those of us how dont have it yet... :yellow_loser: But i cant wait to see that thing really run lik it's supposed to :driving: ...

hey remember to take alot of pics this weekend... im not gonna be able to roll down there with u guys :cry::cry::cry: ...

-Rob