SSS took on a tropical storm

ssaman

So recently I got promoted to supervisor for the company i work for so my truck kinda got turned into a work truck. So today Tropical storm erin made land fall and of course I still had to work and drive around in it all day. Long story short I had to drive through some flooded areas today and the truck took that well, didnt hesitate or anything. but when I got home I noticed the small grill on the bottom of the front end was missing ( spept away to never be seen again ) and my driver side scoop was ajar. The water pushed so hard on the scoop that one of the screws ripped right thru the body and it was left to dangle. the area that was dangling was rubbing against the paint right near the scoop and scraped a 1inch area down to black. But it could have been worse. I can use touch up paint on that scraped area and put the scoop back but I wonder if Chevy will try and screw me on that grill piece. Will they make me order a whole new grill set up or can I just order the small one by itself. thanks guys, stay dry if you on the Texas coast! :thumbs:

Nah don't worry about me, i'm a lifeguard so if anything i would have been swept away and grabed a few people on the way to higher ground lol. But that good news about the grill being only $50. I salvaged the duct, looks good now. I also used touch up paint on that big scratch and it's hardly noticeable so everything is coming together well. Thanks Mr. P for the grill price! thanks all for your concern, Take care.