Ferrari vs. Lambo

SS Silv

lambo for me... here in los angeles ferrari's are common, lambos arent...

but did you know this fact? no two ferraris are alike... each one is custom ordered and built... and that is factory policy... (75% of my clients own them)

line up 2000 430's and no two will be identical...

You know what I think? I think your clients need to take the time to stop being pussies, train some mma with some good partners who will kick their ass so they will have the balls to not need another man to 'guard' them. Pretty lame if you ask me.. i dont care how famous I am, I wouldnt be the person to run around being a bodyguards b!tch and standing behind another guy. Now if its a chick, understandable.. plus its good for you guys because you probably get them in the sack. I am sure Britney spears gets slammed by all of her bodyguards, that useless ****

Oh yah.. if I had the money for a Ferrari OR Lambo I would probably be able to afford both.. I dont think I could choose.. I would just buy the Ferrari F430 and a Gallardo.. maybe throw a Murcialago in there too for the hell of it... or the Ferrari 612 Scagglietti ... hmmmmm

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)

:withstupid:

Call me a kid of the '80s ... but the Lamorghini Countach was the car to have in the day!!!! The the Diablo came out, with the AWD ... Now your talking .....

The Countach is simply the best looking car ever produced. I was able to sit in one at a car show in Chicago a few years back. The most uncomfortable car I've ever been in. Seats were like rock, you couldn't see anything out the windows and the interior looked rough. I'd still buy one though if I had the money.

You know what I think? I think your clients need to take the time to stop being pussies, train some mma with some good partners who will kick their ass so they will have the balls to not need another man to 'guard' them. Pretty lame if you ask me.. i dont care how famous I am, I wouldnt be the person to run around being a bodyguards b!tch and standing behind another guy. Now if its a chick, understandable.. plus its good for you guys because you probably get them in the sack. I am sure Britney spears gets slammed by all of her bodyguards, that useless ****

Oh yah.. if I had the money for a Ferrari OR Lambo I would probably be able to afford both.. I dont think I could choose.. I would just buy the Ferrari F430 and a Gallardo.. maybe throw a Murcialago in there too for the hell of it... or the Ferrari 612 Scagglietti ... hmmmmm

:pop: Can't wait to see where this goes.

:pop: Can't wait to see where this goes.

:withstupid:

Wow :pop::pop: