Need help with MAF

i will see what i can do....the truck shifts normal when i just take it easy but when i step on it thats when it goes to hell....at low speeds and even at the highway speeds i cant even pass someone.

Aaron

Thats sounding like tranny, but still does not explain your MAF code. So you must have two issues.

well i just though i would give an update....the maf code and there is a engine miss fire code now....so they think for sure its the MAF....either way i changed the plugs and the fuel filter....but no change in the way she is running..my MAF should be here this week so hopefully this will be the cure

Aaron

well i just though i would give an update....the maf code and there is a engine miss fire code now....so they think for sure its the MAF....either way i changed the plugs and the fuel filter....but no change in the way she is running..my MAF should be here this week so hopefully this will be the cure

Aaron

you change the wires as well?

well the problem is fixed...and it was as i expected it was the other cat was plugged...i officially sick of GM mechanics...but word to the wise when my CATs were plugged it through a gas cap code the first time...and the second time when the other CAT was plugged...it through a MAF sensor code and an engine misfire. so if you have no power and getting bad shifts...i guess check the CATs first. mine went at 100 000 KM so i guess 60 000 miles.

Aaron