FOR SALE FRONT BUMPER COVER

eddieo818

truck looks real good, u sure u wanna sell that bumper? It looks good on there!

Thanks! :cheers: , yea i like it alot myself but i want to put my fogs

back on and im afraid someones gonna hit me and scrap the sh!tr out of it.

LOL thanks :cheers: , yup without the i dont think it would look as nice! thanks to your great price! :thumbs:

no problem eddie, would you believe i just sold the last one 2 days ago...

i just bought a ram air fiberglass hood for mine, but i'm working on something right now so installing it is on hold for now until i figure it out... :confused:

i kinda agree with robbie, the SSS bumper looks really good.. did you try to get your fogs to fit behind the ducts?... i think i seen someone on here do that?.

i kinda agree with robbie, the SSS bumper looks really good.. did you try to get your fogs to fit behind the ducts?... i think i seen someone on here do that?.

Yes you can, just leave them in the factory brackets and the bumper sets right over them and requires no adjustment. That is why I want an SS bumper. I didnt want to lose my fogs, but I spoke with someone who did it and said all they did was slide the bumper right over the existing fogs and it just lined up perfect...