Fire Science Academy

CenWaSS

Just got back from Incident Command training in Elko, Nevada. Real good training, have any of you firefighters been to Elko? I would definatley recommend it.

Never been to Elko, but I have been trained in NIMS IS-100, 200, 700, 800 and ICS through FEMA/National Fire Academy here in NY among a whole list of other certifications............and a college degree in Fire Engineering.

fireman-1.gif

Never been to Elko, but I have been trained in NIMS IS-100, 200, 700, 800 and ICS through FEMA/National Fire Academy here in NY among a whole list of other certifications............and a college degree in Fire Engineering.

fireman-1.gif

Sounds good! I mainly deal with industrial type situations (Hazmat, etc etc), the real bad stuff. We call the local fire squad to clean up when were done. I've also got lots of certs I wasn't trying to post my resume just seeing who was in the field mainly :thumbs:

post-7946-1187410399_thumb.jpg

No, I have never actually even left the state for any of my certs or training. I've taken some HAZ MAT classes and have heard of ELKO but never made it out. We run an Incident training conference and training center in Miami every 5 years I believe. I might have to look into that though.