Ford Lightning

semoSS

I DID!

oh man, it was nice to finally beat one of those damn things..

We lined them up this morning while I was out to go and get some coffee before I head to work and bam, this ford lightning came rolling up to the gas station revving his shit up... well he comes and after he gets gas and i walk outside and im standing by my truck talking to my dad and the guy is starring at my truck and he asked me, does that ss run very good? i said yeah, it dont run too bad i've beat a few fords here and there but i haven't raced a lightning yet.. he said that he had a little free time this morning if we would like to line them up.. i said sure and my dad wanted to go along for the joy ride... this morning was perfect, the humidity was down and it was only 78 degrees.. nice morning for some racing to wake up everyone on a saturday morning. so we proceed to go outside of town and line them up, he is back there doing his little burnouts and i hear that supercharger just to whinning, while he is doing that i hit the purge a few times so he wouldn't see it..

so we lined them up and my torque converter and flex plate start in doing that little cling cling cling shit... just hope it holds up while dad is chewin my ass about it all(why did he even want to go with me then??)

so we do the 3 honks and i jump out on him about a truck and i hear that supercharger start whinning really good so i waited for 3500 to come up and i hit that little magic button, and then you hear my engine hit another note, that high pitched note.. haha..

he no longer proceeded to gain on me as i just started to pull gracefully.. in four poles i beat him by a little over a truck.. i started hearing the sweet symphonies of victory as i had a very big smile on my face as the guy asked me what the hell i had done to this truck...

i simply stated, around here, you run what you brung as i hit the purge button and he shook his head and took off.. i think he got a little bad..

all in all, write another one down on the kill list guys! :driving::cheers:

i thought about telling him it was bone stock but i could tell he knew better than that.. and yeah for real, if they took the supercharger off the ss would definitely had it's ass to him, hell without my spray i dont think he could beat me by much, maybe a truck and a half..

it makes spending money on mods to beat other trucks just makes it that much better, i got a dodge srt-10 thats been ****ing with me and he doesn't know about the spray, im curious if i can take him on the spray or not, i've heard they run 8.50s.. with the spray i dont know if i can beat him or not unless he is back there eaten up the pavement..

it makes spending money on mods to beat other trucks just makes it that much better, i got a dodge srt-10 thats been ****ing with me and he doesn't know about the spray, im curious if i can take him on the spray or not, i've heard they run 8.50s.. with the spray i dont know if i can beat him or not unless he is back there eaten up the pavement..

There is only one way to find out, RUN HIM!

Edited by Show Time (see edit history)