Need help picking an aftermarket grille

Did I understand you correctly? You got the top (main) portion of your grill from the factory? Do you by any chance have part numbers????? Looks outstanding.

i could be wrong, but i think its an intimidator ss grille. either way, Rays truck looks sick in that pic.

Did I understand you correctly? You got the top (main) portion of your grill from the factory? Do you by any chance have part numbers????? Looks outstanding.

Thanks for the compliment. :) Yes, the top main grille came from my chevy dealer. I think the part # is 17800851 however when I plug that number into gmpartsdirect.com it shows the newer split-bar style grille :confused: . The 3 lower grilles and brake duct vents were sent off for plastic chrome plating.

Hey guys, I had a billet grille on my 2000 and now I'm looking at one for my SSS. I came across the speed grilles but not sure how they would look on an SSS. I also am a big fan of the regular billet grille and wanted to see what they would look like. If you guys have aftermarket grilles on your SSS, please post a pic to help me make my decision. Thanks

Give me a call, I have a lot of grilles to choose from that would help set your ride apart from the rest