Just Hit 2000 Posts

Fireman31

hey guys look i'm hitting 600 with this post, i started today at 580!... i'm trying realy hard to be a whore but i dont know if i'll ever be able to make the jump from slut to full blown like you guys :crackup:

23 posts a day will get you there quickly..lol I only ave. like 9 :jester: 9 post a day doesnt seem like much but I guess it adds up quick :)

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

23 posts a day will get you there quickly..lol I only ave. like 9 :jester: 9 post a day doesnt seem like much but I guess it adds up quick :)

i think i can.. i think i can.. i think i can...... lmao :jester:

i'll just start posting about anything, in every forum, and reply to my self, lmao :crackup:

i'll just start posting about anything, in every forum, and reply to my self, lmao :crackup:

thanks again for the pics of your tires Really helps smiley.php?text=SilveradoSS.com%20ROCKS&smiley=thumb&fontcolor=0000FF&ss=1&font=&shadowcolor=&signcolor=33CC00&ext=.gif

Edited by brandt (see edit history)

didn't you build up alot of that in your post about getting booted?