Newly smoked tails

SS Silv

I guess what I was trying to get at was these are shitty pics of them, look at the sky, a bit overcast. In the sun they are glossy as hell.

It sucks doing all that work at somebody "nit-picks" every detail such as "I think he should have done 1 more coating of tint, a little more clearcoat, and a lot of wetsanding and they would look a lot nicer". But that's your opinion and you are entitled to that. Or perhaps I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning :dunno::lol:

Sorry if that offended you bro, I wasnt trying to nit pick.. just like other people would say they would have gone darker, or when a guy lowers their truck and someone says they would go lower or whatever. No big deal man... get some good pics up I am sure they would look better if they were in the sun. Have you polished and waxed them yet? it makes a big difference.

Sorry if that offended you bro, I wasnt trying to nit pick.. just like other people would say they would have gone darker, or when a guy lowers their truck and someone says they would go lower or whatever. No big deal man... get some good pics up I am sure they would look better if they were in the sun. Have you polished and waxed them yet? it makes a big difference.

I know, we are all guilty of doing that.

That is another thing, my truck has like 8 coats of Zaino and the tail lights don't have any wax on them yet. I am going to wax them today. :driving:

Lookds great I recently sanded my lights down and re-tinted them. Plus I also gave it a lighter coat. And I think the law (for most places) is you can seeyour brakes lights from 300 feet. A lot of cops can pull yo over...it depends if you get on thier bad side.

Looks great

Looks great. More and more I'm becoming convinced that I have to do this too. A black truck seems to be crying out for smoked tails! I guess it's going on my to-do list.

you'll see mine this weekend. speaking of which. i forgot it was Yanks/Sox in the Bronx this weekend.