wont be on for a few days

Minchow05SS

well the time has finally come unfortantly........me and the girlfriend of 2 years brokeup tonight :tear: so now i have to go through and pack all of my stuff and move out which really sucks cause i'm movin back in with the parents until i can find a place and i have to have the dents that she put in in the drivers side bed on the sss pulled out sometime this week i'll post pics of them here in a few but most of all the thing that really sucks all of this she has a 3 year old son and i have practically raised him since he turned one and we had gotten really close like a father and son relationship and now i wont beable to spend any time with him anymore and it really sucks granted i'm not his real dad but i love him as if he was my own kid and it kind feels like i hit rock bottom now cause of all of this welll look on the bright side i guess at least i still have my sss

all i can say is man, it sucks really bad, but at least the kids isn't really yours and then you dont have to go through the custody and visitation bullshit like i do and others.. it might hurt now but in the long run, it really sucks with having to put up with bullshit from the ex..

Sorry to hear about that... If it makes you feel any better I dated a girl for 2.5+ years, and I went to Aussie for a week, when I got back she had cheated on me with about 8 guys... I'm now #1 (literally) of 28 or more guys...

Hope everything turns around for you soon...