Michael Vick accepts plea deal

brobradh77

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so lets say he goes to jail for a year. i dont know what his contract #'s are but im pretty sure hes in the ball park of 10 million a year. 10mil/365 days in prison means hes throwing about $27,500 down the toilet for every day he spends in jail. Almost the cost of a brand new SS every day! Not to mention the endorsements he'll lose.

what a moron. he deserves it.

so lets say he goes to jail for a year. i dont know what his contract #'s are but im pretty sure hes in the ball park of 10 million a year. 10mil/365 days in prison means hes throwing about $27,500 down the toilet for every day he spends in jail. Almost the cost of a brand new SS every day! Not to mention the endorsements he'll lose.

what a moron. he deserves it.

:nopity:

the plea i heard was minimal 1 year. the final number is up to the judge. my guess (like Brad said) 18-36 months. at that point, the NFL's one year suspension would take affect. meaning 3-4 years away from football. maybe 5. he's done. he's lucky if the CFL touches him when he gets out.

this is just a prime example of knowing who to surround yourself with. no matter how much money you have.

i've been so sick of hearing how great Michael Vick is as a QB. he was adequate at best. tremendous athletic skills, but Atlanta should have traded him and not Schaab.

oh yea, back on target. Eff him!! good luck finding a judge and jury that aren't dog owners, pet owners, or animal lovers you f'n moron!!!

they were on espn talking about his return.

Too bad for every person who thinks he should be punished, there are five people standing outside of a party store saying"...it just becasue he is black...he did not do anything wrong..."

buy vick jersey's while you can, they might go up in cost:)