New Pics

CaliChevyV8

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i'm kenny rogers and i say color match your bumper bitch! :lol: what the hell is up with that tell C to get on your level and do some more mods and then come to the track on the 7th. bastard guy! anyways holler back baller

:crackup: I know, he needs to do somthin to that thing. There's just somthin about a stock SS that screams MOD ME! Hey you can't be talkin mister volant :nono: cody has added more HP to his thruck than yours! Hurry up and put your exhaust and headers on!

• 3 weeks later...
New pics comin soon, I painted a ton of stuff under the hood, and painted the chrome around the front of the grill. I might just wait to get the ss bumper on then post up some pics, I'll keep you guys updated though!

Screw that i dont wanna wait lets see them now... :D

-Rob

Haha he wants to get a ferrari so he thinks its usless to mod his truck now. I'll snap some shots of my truck in a couple hours, I'm chargin the battery on my camera now and I'm gonna be in a meeting for a while. I'll take some when I get out though!

He wants to get a F430, white on grey. He'll be able to pretty soon, maybe in a year or 2.

Whoa thats pretty F*ckin cool...wat exactly does ur bro do for a living??? i mean since ur so close to the borber and everything... :D

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

i agree, that would look sick.

:withstupid:

Thanks guys! I didn't think I would want a sticker on the side but now I'm kinda curious how it would look? I'm not sure who makes the tint, but the guy said my tail light was the hardest one he's ever done and he is very experienced. It was hard cuz we have so many bends in them.

I'm not sure how I'm likin my back bumper since I had it painted black...I think I might need to do it body color.

Or just throw a body color matched SS rear and front bumper cover on there!

the truck is looking mean! :thumbs: i think color matching would be the way to go front and back.. imo. (I know thats what i'm gonna do)