this click is driving me insane

packjh

i have a click from under my truck or right at motor one. It doesnt always click but when it does it bothers the living hell outa me. I took my truck in and said it was the crank relearn sensor and charged me cause of my tb spacer..nvm about the cam. It echos real bad when im next to something or ina drive thru. It seems to get faster when im on the gas but if i get on it to much my exhaust is to loud for me to hear it so i have no idea what it sounds like. I think it might be a manifold leak or a exhuast leak im not sure i thought id check with you guys to see what you think.

Open to all ideas???? :confused:

well i can barley get on the gas and it increases with rpm's and its a steady click with certain intervals like a exhaust leak just not random shaking around

I wonder if it could be a bad spark plug wire, and the spark is arcing to a ground close by (block, exhaust header, etc.) I don't know if that would be loud enough to hear from the cab of the truck.