Debris run off

this is what i always get on my truck after i wash it, or i get caught in any kind of rain.

i just zaino'd before the storms, but its not like you can tell when it looks this chitty.

I get that also......thats road grime from driving during or immediately after a storm.....

If you wash your truck and drive it right aferwards without drying it, you will get that too.. :ughdance:

When the O3's came out there was a small plastic piece missing from the wheel well on some of the SS's. I did not get the piece for mine and I get the same runoff on my bumper. I don't have a pic of the missing part but the part number is 88944069. I've been going to get it but keep forgetting to do it.

air compressor or leaf blower after you wash will blow all that stuff out... I always use my air compressor after washing to get water out of places like that.

also keep a small bottle of your preferred QD spray and a nice MF polishing towel in the truck to clean it off.