Pics from the NorthEast SS Meet

Fireman31

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked like fun, to bad i missed it, Ill be at the next one on Sept 8th, for sure, as long the SS isnt in the dealer, which its going in tomrrow..

Oh, and Mark, thanks for that WONDERFUL voicemail, lolz...

We are always thinkin of you :crackup: AND what a SRT-8 what r u thinking :jester:

We are always thinkin of you :crackup: AND what a SRT-8 what r u thinking :jester:

The GC, but dayum $1200 a month for lease, aint gonna happen!...but i can get a srt8 charger down to 525 a month, but i doubt im gonna do that, if anything im gonna get a white SS

Edited by BlkTbSS07 (see edit history)

The GC, but dayum $1200 a month for lease, aint gonna happen!...but i can get a srt8 charger down to 525 a month, but i doubt im gonna do that, if anything im gonna get a white SS

That's cool are you going threw thr lime law ?

Well tomrrow is the 3rd time TRYING to fix the problem, if its not fixed tomrrow, then yes, lemmon law time

What is going on with it.......... keeps on shorting out..........Ashly was saying the SS shut off now alot , that is not good at all ............ hope things work out 4 u

What is going on with it.......... keeps on shorting out..........Ashly was saying the SS shut off now alot , that is not good at all ............ hope things work out 4 u

Yea, i dunno, they think there is a short somewhere, but they cant find it, they replaced the cluster, didnt work, new igntition switch, didnt work..but yea, now it stalls out sometimes...we'll see tho

Ashley told us you were at the Dodge dealer, an SRT-8? throwup.gif

You think you are having electrical problems with the TBSS, wait 'til you buy a Chrysler product. :shakehead:

Use the lemon law to your advantage, a new TBSS could be coming your way, good luck :chevy:

Ashley told us you were at the Dodge dealer, an SRT-8? throwup.gif

You think you are having electrical problems with the TBSS, wait 'til you buy a Chrysler product. :shakehead:

Use the lemon law to your advantage, a new TBSS could be coming your way, good luck :chevy:

lolz, well ill see what they say, if anything a new 07 White 3SS, i dont want an 08..lol