Free to Good Home: Chrome SS Center Cap

smokum73

I ordered a replacement aftermarket SS chrome center cap with a black center and they sent me two of them when I had only paid for one. I called the company and told them, but they wanted me to pay for shipping to return the item. So instead of letting it go to waste I will give it to whoever needs it. It can be picked up in or around Charleston, WV or I can ship it for the price of what it costs to ship it to you.

I ordered a replacement aftermarket SS chrome center cap with a black center and they sent me two of them when I had only paid for one. I called the company and told them, but they wanted me to pay for shipping to return the item. So instead of letting it go to waste I will give it to whoever needs it. It can be picked up in or around Charleston, WV or I can ship it for the price of what it costs to ship it to you.
I'll take it if you have it! I lost one of my front caps recetly. Let me know how much shipping is (I'll PM you with an address).

are the still available? I need them badly!