Never thought this would happen to me!

eddieo818

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were gonna all seats were unplugged and loose, maybe to get in the bed cuz they had trouble with the snug lid

oh yeah they f'd the tranny up too my truck is in neutral cant move the shifter or move the ignition.

You trans is not ****ed up cuz there is no linkage to it, its all electronic, the shifter on the other hand might be jacked up and for sure the ignition is too

damn dude, it probably would have been better to just never have seen it again. i feel for you man.

:withstupid: i think it would hurt me to much to see mine all stripped out and violated! :uhoh:

I'm actually sorry to hear you got it back... I think it might've been better to never see it again... I hope your insurance covers you for at least some of your loss... I say rebuild it though, ultimately I think it'll be cheaper than starting over on something new... This time though, hardwire a good alarm system with a spare battery (under a locking tonneau maybe?) so that they can't shut the alarm off very easily...

Good luck to you bro, post up some pics when you get a chance, and let us know what you decide to do in the end!!

:withstupid: might be a good idea and cheaper in the long run... but it's really up to you to figure out if you can get over it?...

Well if hes like me and has paid thousands of dollars for insurance and never had to use it... thats what I call getting my money's worth

:withstupid: i know it's wrong to and it would definetley be a moral dilemma for me.. but i also feel we get shafted from the government and big corperate buisness all the time, so i don't feel bad for them when they get it back...

ok guys so today i head out to the wreck yards in the area of where my truck was found maybe ill find something! I have a cousin that live in San Pedro so ill probably have him come along with me

Yeah, probably a good idea to have backup with you!

why the hell would they only want that stuff though. it doesn't make sense......you wanna take all the plastic....thn why did they leave the mirrors and the trim around the seat belt. (cut the belt and 3 bolt for the mirror is like 10 minutes).i can sorta understand the front bumper but why wouldn't you do the whole thing......yo ucan stil get money for the metal. that hole looks very small too.....so keep your eyes out for a midget. i dunno man. its hurting my head.

why the hell would they only want that stuff though. it doesn't make sense......you wanna take all the plastic....thn why did they leave the mirrors and the trim around the seat belt. (cut the belt and 3 bolt for the mirror is like 10 minutes).i can sorta understand the front bumper but why wouldn't you do the whole thing......yo ucan stil get money for the metal. that hole looks very small too.....so keep your eyes out for a midget. i dunno man. its hurting my head.

I was thinking the same thing - probably a bunch of rank **** amateur crackheads. :mad:

Mr. P.

I was thinking the same thing - probably a bunch of rank **** amateur crackheads. :mad:

Mr. P.

What i think is all those drugs got them all paniced out and they just decided to leave the job half way done, because all the seats were unplugged and loose but i guess they just got nervous :dunno:

Keep an eye on E-bay too...

dude i was on the craiglist earlier and i found this i was ready to go to this persons house! heres the link http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/410242108.html

everything exactly the same except for center cover was asanti not giovanni, oh yeah their 8 lug not 6 lug! :banghead::banghead: , i thought i had him!

they sure fooled me

post-11055-1188580278_thumb.jpg

post-11055-1188580294_thumb.jpg

Edited by eddie da chevy guy (see edit history)