• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here ya go eddie

EDDIE3.jpg

EDDIE2.jpg

EDDIE.jpg

looks like they were not finished with it. air bag is still there, seats, body parts, looks like crack heads at work. a good crew would have it all down to the frame in less than 12 hrs. or less...

good luck in what ever you decide to do..

:seeya:

eddie - this is some sh!t but keep your chin up...karmas something and the people who jacked your ride will get theres, believe me. whether its through a 9mm or some thick bars this will catch up to them sooner or later.

Hate to say this but knowing how most of these parts had to come apart without destrying the parts I would have to say they destroyed 99% of the parts they took which in a way should make you feel a bit better because they won't get much if any money for the parts.

Hate to say this but knowing how most of these parts had to come apart without destrying the parts I would have to say they destroyed 99% of the parts they took which in a way should make you feel a bit better because they won't get much if any money for the parts.Hate to say this but knowing how most of these parts had to come apart without destrying the parts I would have to say they destroyed 99% of the parts they took which in a way should make you feel a bit better because they won't get much if any money for the parts.Hate to say this but knowing how most of these parts had to come apart without destrying the parts I would have to say they destroyed 99% of the parts they took which in a way should make you feel a bit better because they won't get much if any money for the parts.

:withstupid: Yeah....you can say that again