Never thought this would happen to me!

eddieo818

Exactly my thoughts as well. What about some security cameras or something. Surely if they have that many problem there has to be some kind of surveilance on the parking lot. It sucks man and I honestly hope something turns up and you get your truck back. It just sucks ass knowing for one you still have keys to it but no damn truck and two who would have thought that when you parked, it would be last time you drove it. it sucks ass knowing that youll never be able to drive that truck again and thats a damn nice truck to there bud. Lesson learned dont go eat there again and I just want to say an alarm probably would have prevented this not trying to be a dick but you invest all that money but no alarm? I know if someone wants it bad enough they will get it but having say a 500 dollar alarm with an alerting remote could save your truck. they might break a window or destroy the alarm but thats a small price to pay for a 20k+ truck and a custom one at that and just for thoughts try to park where the truck is in view. Don't hate me for my words as I am only trying to put my words out there to help for future problems as I am very cautious where I leave my truck and surroundings. you can also look to it as a chance for a fresh start on a vehicle that you want or wanted or another chevy but do it differently than before or better.

your right man should've got myself a good alarm system, i never thought i would be car jacked i mean whos gonna dare to do that sh!t in my neigborhood was what would run through my mind well, and ive been to that place plenty of times before with no problems but i guess sometimes you have to get the sh!t end of the stick and deal with it! :tear::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::banghead::banghead::cry::cry:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I don't have any idea the pain that you're going through... One of my friends moved my Suburban for me once as a joke (i had 20k+ into that truck), when I came out of the store I was in I nearly shit my pants, I couldn't stop shaking for like, the next 40 mins just thinking about it...

Next day I welded up a secure battery box down by the spare tire with an alarm system and an air-raid siren (electronic but still 160+ db, loud as hell)...

On the upside, now your attention can turn towards the Escalade, right?... Hello spinnaz!!!

I just came across this. Sorry to hear the news Eddie. I freaked last week for a couple of seconds cuz I didn't see mine in my work lot. A couple of guys work trucks were shielding it. I can't imagine what you're going through.

Called the L.A. Port Police this morning and they said it still has not been recovered :cry::tear::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just roll around in the Escalade and be happy you wont be paying on another truck as soon as the insurance pays it off!! :thumbs: Or what you will be doing with the money... get a New body style crew cab.. I am telling you it happened for the best

You should have gotten additional equipment coverage if you spent that money on your truck.. I have it on the SS for about $7K extra (rims, bumper, navigation, etc) and it was only $13 more a month

Just roll around in the Escalade and be happy you wont be paying on another truck as soon as the insurance pays it off!! :thumbs: Or what you will be doing with the money... get a New body style crew cab.. I am telling you it happened for the bestYou should have gotten additional equipment coverage if you spent that money on your truck.. I have it on the SS for about $7K extra (rims, bumper, navigation, etc) and it was only $13 more a month
Dude i was supposed to do that yesterday (monday) but it was to late i had tried calling saturday but my broker closed early so i wasnt able to add it :banghead::banghead: , im thinking nbs, maybe a diesel or vmax, tbss?? not sure right now to busy banging my head on the wall :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I know all too well about Ports O Call in Pedro, I work out in the port. That place has turned for the worse in the past couple years. Sorry about your ride bro.
do you park your niceaSS truck their? Edited by eddie da chevy guy (see edit history)

Holy hell man, i'm very sorry to hear about your truck being stolen. I can't imagine the frustration and anger you must be feeling. Keep us updated on what happens. I hope they catch the dirty bastards who stole it. **** Thieves.

That sucks dude, I bet thats a shitty feeling going to the parking lot and her not being there :[ I think I could cry a little bit dude, **** man good luck, hopefully you get it back in decent shape. Rims and stereo... you should get that back quick. Good luck man!

Edited by Z4pp (see edit history)

Dude i was supposed to do that yesterday (monday) but it was to late i had tried calling saturday but my broker closed early so i wasnt able to add it :banghead::banghead: , im thinking nbs, maybe a diesel or vmax, tbss?? not sure right now to busy banging my head on the wall :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

do you park your niceaSS truck their?

Why consider a TBSS if you already have an Escalade? :confused: