Truck Offroad Test

BlackSS04

The back of that Tundra looked like my bulldog's butt when he's runnin' at top speed! :lol:

And the front looks like a bulldog too. Not sure which end.

The frame on that Tundra has to be flexing a lot to allow that kind of movement in the bed. The rear bumper is connected directly to the frame rails and it is wobbling all over the place. Not good!

If you listen to the narrator on the second clip, you can hear him talk about body damage that occurred to the Tundra during this test. So if you drive a Tundra, go fast on the pavement only...smooth pavement that is. LOL

Mike

Edited by Vortec MAX (see edit history)

that made my morning :D ...i think it was during the superbowl the commericals for nissian i belive showed there truck going through a work site of off raod and the body shake made it look like it was coming apart

it looks like the chevy was going faster and they guy driving it was oversteering his corrections like crazy when your bouncing around like that just barley touch the steering wheel... i think that was just ford making their truck look better.

Tundra..... hilarous

ford looked to be going the slowest and wheres the dodge and nissian at as mentioned before....

it looks like the chevy was going faster and they guy driving it was oversteering his corrections like crazy when your bouncing around like that just barley touch the steering wheel... i think that was just ford making their truck look better.

Tundra..... hilarous

ford looked to be going the slowest and wheres the dodge and nissian at as mentioned before....

:withstupid: it looks like they took it easy on the Furd, and it looks like they really hammered the NBS Silvy.

Its :icon_bs: that they didn't include Dodge or Nissan in the test, you can't draw conclusions which truck handles it best without testing all of them.

That Tundra just makes me laugh harder, what a POS! crackup.gif