Just got a letter from the manager of my complex

tawss04

Today I got home from work and found a notice on my door. It stated some people were complaining about my truck. It said that they were complaining about me coming and going all hours of the night :shakehead: and that "peeling out" in the driveway at 5:30 in the morning :confused: .

Yes my truck is loud when I lay into it, but I idle thru this place till I get to my place. I due try to respect other people especially when its late.

I went to talk to the manager, she said she has been getting alot of complaints and the complaint about the 5:30am peeling out of the driveway was this morning, I told her #1 I dont get out of bed before 6:45am dont have to be to work till 7:30 and its only a 5min drive so I dont have to leave till 7:15, #2 my truck is AWD and cant not spin the tires (unless I hit the bottle :jester: ) #3 I am not a morning person at all. SHe still swore it was me :crazy: She then said well they said you have been coming and every 30min or so from 12:00 to 4:30, I told well their full of sh!t, I'm out cold at that time and during the week when I have to work I get home and thats it for the night, sometimes I am out late on the weekends but I just idle thru the complex till I get to my place and thats it, I'm in for the night. Some people just have nothing better to due. I just hope nothing happens to my truck or they will really have some complaints about me :devil:

If the truck has lawful exhaust on it you've got nothing to worry about. I would have told the office manager that talking to you about this won't make the problems go away because you aren't the problem!!! And that you don't appreciate people wasting your time; if they think there is someone raising hell at 5am they need to get a cop out there to start writing some tickets. If you get jumped-out over it again I would find another apartment, f'd up as that sounds.

Mr. P.

you either did something to piss off a group of these people and they got together and decided to stick to a story about you, or you got someone coming in and raising a little bit of hell. either way, like Mr. P said, they are wasting YOUR time if it infact isn't you and I'm sure making you uncomfortable in the process. you either should try to find this rumored vehicle or have the cops do it.

sounds like a bunch of bs to me. youve got some good points and also like stated above your awd and if your truck exhaust is legal you have nothing to worry about. like my neighbor was bitching about my exhaust but it didnt do her any good because its 100% legal and my truck 100% legal so cops cant touch me.

sounds like :icon_bs: to me

I would forfeit some sleep one night and stay up with a video camera to

catch the purpetrator, then show that to the manager along with re-stating your points above :chevy:

and DEMAND a personal apology from all those that complained about "your actions".

If the truck has lawful exhaust on it you've got nothing to worry about. I would have told the office manager that talking to you about this won't make the problems go away because you aren't the problem!!! And that you don't appreciate people wasting your time; if they think there is someone raising hell at 5am they need to get a cop out there to start writing some tickets. If you get jumped-out over it again I would find another apartment, f'd up as that sounds.

Mr. P.

Its legal with the exception of no cats, in this county it does not matter much on the exhaust because th redneck mud truck and some of the daily driver truck have straight pipes and they dont get bothered by the cops.

lol now all thats left to do is idle out to the center of the complex...hit the bottle and LIGHT EM UP! lol j/k i hate nagging people

I thought about that, if they keep bitching then I might just let them see what it can really do :jester:

Question, there isn't someone else doing it, and they see your truck, see it being an SS and all, and automatically assume it's you?

Well the complex I live was nice when I moved in (I have my grandmother's place) it was a temp move, it has change ownership 4-5 times in the last 2yrs and has gone down hill. The recent owners have been cleaning it up now. I have not bought a house yet because I have been so busy working on getting my shop in order, I am now getting ready to buy a house within the next few months

The is a POS 80's Chevy truck that has no exhaust hear and I told it may be them and since she knows them she said she know its not them people say its my truck :icon_bs:

its all :icon_bs:

i think they are all just jealous and envious that you have such a nice truck

Yea I made that comment, that no one in here can afford a truck like that, which is true, she didn't like that comment :jester: