Engine Cylnder Multiple Missfire P0300..

so i started her up, drove out of the driveway and noticed it was stuttering, then i saw the engine light start blinking...i didnt lose boost but when i get on it you can hear it in the exhaust, its chugging and stuttering, so i hooked up my old programmer to read the code and it gave me ..P0300 Multiple Missfire Cyl. Detected...now my brother had that happen with his S.C Harley Davidson and he was told it was his coil, but then it just went away and never happened again...can anyone help me out here, could it be my coil, possibly fuel injector..any ideas guys.?

BYN

All the cylinder needs is air/fuel/spark... so start by checking if the plugs are getting voltage, if so see if the plugs are bad, if theyre all good move on to the injectors and soon enough you will find the problem. I bet its just the spark plugs if you havent changed them in a while. Chevy coils dont go out all the time like fords do

I had that problem after bad gas.....i scanned it with my Aeroforce guage...misfires on no.7 cylinder....tried plugs...nope...new wires..nope..checked fuel injectors...1 is good...3 is good...5 is good...pulled the 7 cylinder injector out...i couldnt even see the hole....i used a pipet to put a few drops of mineral spirits..let it soak...blew it out....did the same to the other 3 i pulled for safe measure..reinstalled...runs perfect...took about 2 hours total cuz it was my first time and i was being extra careful...figured i saved some change tho...