My old SS, has anyone seen it?

dounome

I sold my truck before I left for Iraq about 4 months ago, has anyone seen it or heard from the guy that bought it. He was from North Carolina and is a member here I think. I know it only needed a bottle when I sold it in order for it to be in the high 10's. Oh well just curious if you guys have seen it. Kinda miss it.... :tear:

post-2806-1188538313_thumb.jpg

i thought the best run with that motor was an 11.4 with a 150 shot? it would need at least a 300 to be in the 10's

but i havent seen the guy with it latley. i wish you would have sold the wheels before you sold the truck though. i love them. any way you can get deals on more sets?

Yeah that was a 150 shot at 11.4 but then again that was with a crap converter and 22's. I had just put in a level 3 tranny and Vig stall before I let it go. The guy had talked about putting some 18's on it with some sticky's and a progressive controler for a 250 shot, it would put it right there close to 10.9's Oh well I wanted to see it happen, guess he is MIA.

Chase- Sorry about the wheels man, I forgot how much those cost, but now that Im checking on a set for my V I realize that it was damn spendy!!!!

Actually Ric I think the guy who bought it from you has been on the boards lately. I remember him posting the other day about your truck. It wasn't anything about running it though. Cant remember the name off the top of my head either.

You still over in Iraq? If so be safe man and thanks!!!!

haha yeah got out of Filthadelphia and very happy I made the move. The drive was a PITA but made it in 2 days pulling an enclosed 16ft trailer which i wasn't sure was going to make it or not. Got a pretty sweet place in Mesa with a pool, 2 car garage and a gang of girls that live next door. Other than that, same shit different toilet. How long you deployed for? I'm sure your making the best of it though in some odd way. You ever come back to AZ, I always just thought you were stuck in filthadelphia for ever now!!! Be safe bro!!!!

I spoke to Charlie a while back and asked about your truck. I was interested in getting a copy of the tune file for my references (...in case a plan comes to light :devil: ). From what I gather, it is doing fine and now has a several modifications to the tune that made it run much better.

I honestly think that that motor with a 150 shot, light drag wheels and DR's can touch the 10's in the right conditions.