My old SS, has anyone seen it?

dounome

thats good Kevin, good to hear that all that work is being enjoyed. I really wish you could have seen the truck when it was all done, Im a little biased but it was damn sexy! The new Vig and tranny made a big difference in the dig from the hole, I think I would have been in the 1.6's for 60ft. BTW I will bring the V and TBSS to the next track day when I get home. Take care Kev

Ric, I did care about the Asanti's man; I was just in a little aw of the whole thing. Interior, system, wheels, and ofcourse the motor! It hasn't disappointed me at all. Being in NC though, I need to get the AC recharged, and retuned again for it (the last guy did good, but not great). I didn't know you ever had spray on the motor. i was under the impression it was built for it, but never installed. I honestly don't plan on stressing the motor out with spray, I'm talking to my guys about putting a bigger cam in the motor and staying with all motor (I like saying I beat SC'd, turbo'd, and NOS'd cars with just my motor). Still trying to find a dyno around here that'll give me some numbers. Good luck with your new toys, and get home safe man.

hey do u have any track times in the truck yet???

-Rob

Not yet, I'm not wild on the idea of taking 24 inch Asanti's on track passes! And I'm looking to upgrade the brakes first, and then look for some light weight wheels that will fit over them with some drag radials. Hoping to have the brakes done within a couple of months, and maybe a bigger cam then too.