Boost Gauge Install

Brian at JPA threw in a mechanical boost gauge when I bought my Radix 112 from him. It didn't come with instructions for the install. Can someone give me the quick run down on how to install. To which wires do I connect the ground and live? To which line should I "T" the boost/vacuum line? Anything else I need to consider? Thanks.

BTW - finally getting my truck back from a tranny build tonight. Tranny went down right after I finished the radix install. Can't wait to try the truck with boost and the tranny upgrades.

Installing the boost gauge and pillar pod? Scale fo 1-10? I would say a 5 if you do right, short cut it, half ass it and maybe a 3...much easier to install the fittings on the supercharger manifold hwne the blower is off the truck though...then it would be a 2. It just can be a PITA to route the boost line through the fire wall (which I chose not to do yet) and wire up the gauge to the dash lights etc.

Installing the boost gauge and pillar pod? Scale fo 1-10? I would say a 5 if you do right, short cut it, half ass it and maybe a 3...much easier to install the fittings on the supercharger manifold hwne the blower is off the truck though...then it would be a 2. It just can be a PITA to route the boost line through the fire wall (which I chose not to do yet) and wire up the gauge to the dash lights etc.

Agreed. I did route the boost line through the fire wall but did not wire the guage to dash lights. Wired it to another wire in the engine bay near the fuse box that goes on and off with the ignition on the truck, but the lights always come on. I didn't want to tear apart the dash.

any of you guys have the 3 pod pillar pod with bose cutout? Mine doesn't want to fit like it should. The bose cutout won't stay over the bose tweeter for some reason. I'll have to reapply 2 sided tape when I go to work on it because I've moved it too much with the current tape so it doesn't stick too well.

any of you guys have the 3 pod pillar pod with bose cutout? Mine doesn't want to fit like it should. The bose cutout won't stay over the bose tweeter for some reason. I'll have to reapply 2 sided tape when I go to work on it because I've moved it too much with the current tape so it doesn't stick too well.

Mine is a single pod.