Any one seen one of these?

05blxss

Dylan, They are all over the place on the east coast :smash: I saw one at a dealer and had to do a drive by to see if they put the SS badge on it. I don't care for it myself.

Its weird b/c I tried building one on chevy.com and there was never an option for a "sport" package?? Strange.

what are ya gunna do, put them before each rear tire? that would look pretty sick.

I hadn't actually thought of that, but I don't think it'd really be possible... the frame hangs so low on these things I don't think there'd be anywhere to get the pipe out to the sides.

or centered like and SRT?

The thought had crossed my mind... I was at the exhaust shop just a couple of weeks ago... we put it up on the lift and were trying to figure out a way to route the pipes to make it happen... duals on this thing are gonna be a PITA b/c there aint shit for clearance and you gotta keep enough distance from the air ride in the rear when you pass over the axle so you don't melt a bag. I might just keep a single pipe from the cat back to the spare tire area, mount a single in dual out magnaflow sideways where the spare used to be and either go out the tow hitch area or cut the bumper up and do these tips on either side.

Heres the stock rear end for reference... if I go dual center exit I'll lose the hitch (no biggie) and have to have the factory bumper cut filled in. If I go out of the stock location all I have to do is cut the opening to a squarish opening and cut a new hole on the opposing side.

60202b22.jpg

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)