Lebanon Valley - Directions - 2007

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone coming up through CT via I-91. I am going to arrange a meeting spot in Enfield, CT right off the highway. Anyone interesed in meeting up, please call me on my cell before friday @413-221-2393 so i can wait for you.

Meeting spot will be at Jimmy's/ pizza palace,(great breakfast). accross the street from artioli Dodge.

If you are coming on I-91N you would get off exit 49. At the bottom of the exit ramp, take a left. Go straight down about 2 miles and on the right side of the road you will see, Pizza Palace/Jimmy's pub. thats where i'll be. please let me know before hand so i don't take off and leave you hanging.

thanks,

matt

Edited by PladdPezzPunk (see edit history)

Hank(Hankg42) and myself are meeting up here on the island and heading up.......we are hoping to meet up with Ashley(IH82W8) and Mark(RockHead) at the Sloatsburgh rest stop on 287 if anyone else is heading in that direction. :chevy:

WOO HOO! ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT, I CAN'T WAIT! THE EXCITMENT IS KILLING ME!

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

we are hoping to meet up with Ashley(IH82W8) and Mark(RockHead) at the Sloatsburgh rest stop on 287 if anyone else is heading in that direction. :chevy:

What about the Ramapo Rest stop off of 87 N?? it is a big rest stop!!!! Anywho ... I know you'll all figure it out. Just plan on meeting Me and the Rest of us at the "Meeting Spot" ... Jimmy D's!!!! Godspeed/safe travel!!!!

What about the Ramapo Rest stop off of 87 N?? it is a big rest stop!!!! Anywho ... I know you'll all figure it out. Just plan on meeting Me and the Rest of us at the "Meeting Spot" ... Jimmy D's!!!! Godspeed/safe travel!!!!

Well I'm following Hank, and I think he wants to take 87 anyway. I have no friggin clue where i'm going, I guess its a good thing that I just bought a Garmin. Thanks for the suggestion and i'll see

you all at the "meeting spot." :cheers::driving::thumbs::chevy:

Well I'm following Hank, and I think he wants to take 87 anyway. I have no friggin clue where i'm going, I guess its a good thing that I just bought a Garmin. Thanks for the suggestion and i'll see

you all at the "meeting spot." :cheers::driving::thumbs::chevy:

I'll get us to Sloatsburg without a GPS!!

Is that the first rest stop in NY???? I do not know we are to meet .... Somewhere on 287 or 87 .....

That's the first rest stop north of the Tappan Zee Bridge. If you're coming up through NJ, it's after you leave the Garden State Parkway and get on 87 northbound.