Newbie SS owner

04fullsize

Been lurking around for a long time here, but just recently bought an SS so now i feel part of the gang. Iuse to own an 04 RCSB, but i sold that earlier this year. So after 6 months of not having a nice vehicle to drive around i finally picked one up this weekend. Its an 04 SS and its totally stock (best part). Bought it from a couple who just had a baby, they took really good care of it (the bed doesn't even have a scratch in it). Anyway the pics will tell you most of what you want to know. Plans are for window tint and nav/dvd screen and i am pondering lowering it with some 22's. but I'm really trying to resist that urge.

Picture233.jpg

Picture232.jpg

Picture234.jpg

IF anyone was curious this was my last truck....

Picture127-small.jpg

Picture134-small.jpg

nice buy! DONT lay frame... that is so old and a waste of a good performance truck... bags blow out all the damn time...

well dont bag this one but why the hell did u sell that last truck? did u atlest keep the rims? oh and heads up a nice 2/4 drop would look good with duece duece!

nice buy! DONT lay frame... that is so old and a waste of a good performance truck... bags blow out all the damn time...

Bags have no place on an SS IMHO, however, my last truck was bagged and I put around 20K on it with bags and never had one one problem. Its all in the quality of the equipment and the installation.

I hail from Seattle, WA and i sold the last one because it got to the point where i didnt want to drive it (bags are a pain for every day driving). So i bought a daily and then i never drove it, just sat in the garage and i would drive it once a month. Thats just a waste, so I sold it.

Edited by Dan-O (see edit history)

Bags have no place on an SS IMHO, however, my last truck was bagged and I put around 20K on it with bags and never had one one problem. Its all in the quality of the equipment and the installation.

I hail from Seattle, WA and i sold the last one because it got to the point where i didnt want to drive it (bags are a pain for every day driving). So i bought a daily and then i never drove it, just sat in the garage and i would drive it once a month. Thats just a waste, so I sold it.

Welcome, another WA SS...nice truck (cool color).

Welcome to the site. If you love to mod you've found the right truck. I never modded a thing till I found my 2003 ss and this site. :cheers: